Friday 26 October 2007

This Weekend....

We go to Pfi for the penultimate round of the `Big Guns' championship, we hope for decent weather,THE BBC SAYS IT BLOODY WELL WILL BE!!ALRIGHT!! and a decent Kart............. the stallion, bless him, cannot make it, but as he made rude remarks about my shorts..... I don`t care.......Speedy is making one in, but the Peril is on her majesty`s service.... she who is not blond, will be hoping to get the drop on b4u as 3rd place in the championship is at stake!!! There has to be a deal on the table for softening his tyres..........
I just don`t care,.... its Fun.. its exciting ......its as good as a very good thing!!!
I hope to play in the new Karts at PPIK sat night , any one wishing to join, call me.

The Pfi marshalls/mechanics deserve a little praise, and I`m gonna buy `em a drink at xmas, anyone wants to tip in, let me know. THE CLOCKS GO BACK THIS SAT NIGHT< YOU HAVE AN XTRA HOUR, don`t forget or it`s a long trackwalk, as I know somone who can get it wrong in the middle of the day, that person, aka dozy s........ remember!!!!!!

No comments: