Monday 7 April 2008

Weekend Mayhem......


.....As you are aware , the weather was slightly inclement in the south of England, forcing the cancellation of the opening round of BRITISH Superbikes, at Brands Hatch,.... As I hear you all shout Nooooooooo! in horror, the day was saved by top action from WORLD Superbikes from sunny Valencia, If you have`nt seen the footage of the end of race one.....THEN you should...It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that there are MEN in Spain...speaking of PANSIES, our Looie appeared to be brake-tested at Sakhir, adding to his interesting weekend, the guy is a saint...allways a good word...well the FUCKING spaniard is an ass!!

The Le mans series showed that, it is`nt all about the manufacturers, which, I personally,think makes it good RACING...I like underdogs, so when the `dogs BORROCKS' won the 2nd race at Valencia, it was so coooool...the guy falls off at 150mph, and they rebuild him, and ...he wins..Hero. World TOURING cars had another play in the SOUTH Americas `Mehico'....it was a `Seat' fest, using diesels, the RWD cars had`nt a chance....Andy PRIAULX got one point in an exciting second race, where 8th place could be considered a victory...especially on a surface which reminded me of PPIK on Sat night!!! I end this monologue by saying..FERRARI you did me proud!! I tipped Massa, and Ferrari for my fantasyF1, which boosted me to the top of my group, and 400something in the overall standings!!(applause!!!)there are no prizes in this fantasy, but hey, I have others.....

Yea Baby!!

No comments: