Thursday 4 September 2008

Spash around at Spa???

One hopes that this weekend at Spa will be a wet race. (Especially as the forecast in England appears to be pretty bad). I have just been getting my daily F1 fix on itv.com and felt the need to express ones self! after reading the headline

'Nick Heidfeld is under pressure to prove he deserves to keep his BMW seat next year'
I know we have already had some discussion on here about the BMW team, especially after Canada. Can people not remember what Nick did with a pretty crap BMW over the last few years. He is only 14 points behind Kubica (Steve would say it should only be 10 points behind as they gave Kubica the win at Canada instead of Nick). Anyway - Im just trying to say that I think Nick is a pretty good driver. I wouldn't want to see that Spanish idot in the BMW that is for sure. (However a BMW Vettel would be pretty sweet).

3 comments:

Achilles said...

whats a spash?

Achilles said...

Nick was inspired today! lol.

Achilles said...

And don't try to get on my good side now! lol