Wednesday 15 July 2009

Tuvok....a friend


One of the joys of being an adult, is having to do adult things, and make decisions you hate, but you know are right.
Tuvok my lovely male shepherd was past his best, but he never stopped talking from the first day we got him, and up to the last minute had something to say, for the last 8 months he has woken me with a comment between 3 and 4 am, for a little while I think I will miss this. He was big, strong, lovely and loyal. His tail lost it's wag, and his legs would'nt obey in the end, but I will allways remember him for following me up the "calf" rock on Ilkley moor, and then I had to get us both down, laugh out loud...
We were lucky to have had him share our lives, luckier still that we had the choice to let him go with dignity, it was a privilege, and a joy to know you Tuvok, you can play with Sasha again now.

No comments: