Tuesday 21 August 2007

V Festival - Just drying out!!!!!!

After changing my normal weekend activity from go-karting to live music I am now currently still drying out! I went to the V Festival in Stafford - Weston Park. There was nothing fast about it. On the Friday I was suck in a traffic jam of 8 hours - of which I was pushing the car because it wasn't worth turning the engine on! It was solid. We travel 5 miles in 8 hours! The weekend turned out to be very wet and muddy - thankfully I had my wellies. I am hoping that next weekends PFi big guns wont also be a wet one! Anyway I'm writing in response to 'OUR TEAM NEEDS A NAME'. Here are a few suggestions;-
  • The Nameless
  • The Big Guns
  • Big Guns on Tour
  • Touring Big Guns
  • Big Guns Abroad
  • 30 seconds to win
  • 4 men and a lady (4M&1L)
  • We need 2 chances!
  • Doubling chancers
  • Kids @ Heart
  • Pansy/ Pansies
  • Black, Blue and Yellow
  • The tourers
  • A Team / B Team
  • 5-2-win
  • Which is the lady!?
  • Fighting for Victory

Anyway thats just a few ideas - let me know what you think. Maybe we should go for 2 different names rather than ****1 and ****2. But let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Achilles said...

Clearly being trapped in an environment not of your choosingn inspired you to be creative, about the team names, my favourite would be kids@heart, and 5to win, would reccomend a good flask, and a well stocked coolbox on future road trips!

A Black said...

Well we do have plenty of time on the 'road trip' to come up with many more.