Friday 7 December 2007

Someone told me.....Eh?????

Someone told me that no further action will be brought against Renault....... Frankly, I am puzzled. What on earth is going on?? First they drop the cool fuel thing, and now this... well I`m sorry, but this makes the FIA look as though, with the help of Ferrari, they(the FIA) had a personal vendetta against Mclaren, as if this was the only team that should be punished for ANY alleged rule breaking. Time after time the point was made that, (by many respected journalists) STEPNEY made the first move, so why were`nt Ferrari punished in the same way, as Mclaren?? This new business is making Max, and his crew look decidely biased, and I`m sure that Mclaren will have a posse of gifted lawyers waiting for the first opportunity to exact revenge..... this of course, will take place alongside their total domination of the next season!!!!Yea Baby!!

No comments: