Saturday 29 March 2008

President Stallion

I must deny all rumour of any associations with formula one teams as this is simply untrue and I would not want this blog to be in a state of ill repute by being dragged into anymore scandal.
Secondly I have had news this morning of speedy taking part in a 2 hour endurance race today and we must wish him the best of luck. An endorsement from the next president (I hope) will serve him well.
(I like the role of President even if it is only a temporary role for the moment.)

The idea of a President for the blog is a fantastic one and we must applaud the captain for his idea. However some ground rules must be laid down for that of role of the President.
1) The President must check the blog daily.
2) The President must approve new members who wish to post on the blog.
3) The Presidents tenure is for yet to be decided but I am putting forward for a 2 month session for each President.

Any more suggestions will be welcome. As a constitution will be a necessity.

I am now here declaring my intentions to be the first President of the blog.
Due to the complications of organising an election im am proposing that any objections must be voiced within 48 hours of my declaration, any questions will be answered and any disconcerting voices will be silenced.

With great power comes great responsibility!

3 comments:

Achilles said...

Anybody know any sarcastic comedians? Clearly Stallion does not lol

Achilles said...

Should we call the blog Stallion`s ego??

Kitchen Monsters said...

any one appriciate a little imagination as it seems im the only one with any at the moment. "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone"