Tuesday 18 March 2008

Wealthywoman.com


....Needs me!! As the Heather is now available, with a ton of cash she has managed to lever out of Paulie`s petty cash box, it is clear she will need some assistance in spending the spondooley`s, and here am I, the perfect match, interested in all things blonde, and very good with my hands.

She would get my undying love, and spot-on maintenance on the wooden leg, and I would get the track day car of my dreams!! It`s so fair I can`t believe I am having to write begging letters, (only 36 so far)What`s more I always have a small tool kit with me, just in case she has a mishap, climbing into her latest Gucci bikini. It is probably an oversight on her part, and already I forgive her(a stripped out Aston db9 please)...color? you choose baby! No, no, massaging the stump is no problem....Yes...yes I will wear the mankini....color? you choo.....

No comments: