Sunday 30 March 2008

Ranting!!! We need more of it !!!!

Its 11.10 on Thursday the 27 of march, (well it was when I was moaning bout this) after a somewhat boring day I find myself craving for a rant about something and i‘m slowly coming to a decision that WILL astound some of you , and I’m only slowly coming , formulating if you will , this opinion, as my thoughts on this matter may change and honestly I hope it does as at the moment I usually jump the gun and come to regret it.
Any way enough as some of u illiterate hounds would call waffle, where as some of us call it, a preamble.
On to a more pressing issue that of direct action and honestly we cannot disagree with a certain Irishman going by the name of E. Jordan at all , its his road and he can do as he wishes with it and if he chooses to put concrete blocks down then that is ok. Inconsiderate people really get on my nerves and at the moment its one thing after another.
Firstly , hidden charges !!! I ask you , when you order a package and pay a delivery charge do you expect then to be black mailed for you package as for some unknown reason another company namely that of parcel force have their dirty little mutts on it and are charging me for them having abducted my package and requesting that I pay for the customs tax and vat immediately , is this not an issue I should a) be tacking up with HM customs and revenue and b) an issue I should be taking up with the company which I payed to deliver my package USPS. After reading the small print on the website which I do not normally do , It does not say anywhere that I will be subject to blackmail, or a change of delivery services.

Just needed to get that off my chest. However on to more pressing issues

Today is a day for motor sport and we should all be couch potatoes ( till 2 30 ) when we shall be racing ourselves.
The start of the btcc today!!! What more need I say to that. Apart from go Giovanardi!!! Moto gp from jerez , more scintillating action from the 2 wheeled world. Forza Rossi!!!!

No comments: